Prospect Hill Bed and Breakfast Inn is many things to many guests–a romantic getaway, a place to get married, delightful, relaxing lodging for business folks while in Mountain City TN in the far northeast corner of the state. Others like the activities in Boone and Blowing Rock, NC, but don’t like staying “right in the middle of it.”
Bristol Speedway Lodging Specials – March 2014:
|✔ Free hearty breakfast, free snacks, guest refrigerator||✔ Lovely, high-end rooms at a not-so-high-end price – some discounted $55/night over previous years $150-$190 per night|
|✔ Scenic, 39 min. drive||✔ Under $199/night for “the best” rooms||✔ Really fun fans (couples)|
|✔ Beautiful, large rooms,
|✔ Wifi, TV, historic house. See
room details links at left ◀◀
|✔ Deals/prices link
Not just a bedroom… It’s how you feel
Wake up slowly and enjoy a leisurely breakfast–not too gourmet and not too simple–with made from scratch foods and good conversation. Then head out out for hiking, biking, golf nearby or a car ride to see the beauty of the rural landscape in our corner of the world. Or read a book, give the front porch rocking chairs a whirl or go back to bed. Enjoy your in-room fireplace (in season) and relaxing modern bath (many with whirlpool tubs). Located minutes north of Boone, NC, in the heart of the Tennessee mountains—a perfectly wonderful vacation getaway bed and breakfast.
B&B reviews indicate Prospect Hill B&B Inn guests treasure their peaceful night’s sleep. Enjoy our truly comfortable beds, privacy and guest rooms so spacious and meticulously soundproofed it seems like the entire mansion is your romantic B&B getaway. At this time of year the fireplaces in every guest rooms and the whirlpool tubs for two in the romance level rooms are most welcome. The bubble bath and candles we provide make them perfect
- Casual, relaxing accommodations. No Victorian stuffiness!
- Wonderfully comfortable queen- or king-size beds
- All-private baths. Whirlpool tubs for soaking away tight muscles. Bubble bath, candles and comfortable robes included to set the mood. Over-sized showers.
- Experience history in a Civil War veteran’s country mansion re-imagined as a quiet retreat for your bed & breakfast romantic getaway, while visiting family or on business.
- Free wifi in all guest rooms/ public spaces
- Closest lodging to Doe Mountain Destination Off Road Park
- Fireplaces in every guest room. • No smoking indoors per state law
- Explore the Inn’s amenities, history, services and architecture with this link.
- Truly, this is the place to “corner the heart of the mountains.” It will corner YOUR heart!
- The road less traveled: With some of the Southeastern U.S.’s most spectacular rural landscapes and mountain vistas, tallest peaks, exciting motorcycle routes, rugged hiking trails, and exciting fly and Watauga Lake fishing, the back roads promise the experience of almost-forgotten rural America. Don’t expect a crowd of “tourists in flip flops” around these parts!
- Nearby Bristol Motor Speedway attracts fans twice a year while there are extreme sports events, festivals, snow skiing and shopping nearly every day of the year.
Welcome Old House and History Lovers:
Antique houses are our passion! We enjoy making them work like new ones with the “patina” of an old one. We’re experienced old-house renovators who enjoyed the challenge of bringing the 1889 mansion into the 21st Century. (A close match to mansion styles in the late 1990s! Amazing.) This house has several kinds of historic stained and colored glass, handmade moldings and site-formed bricks. The “new” (2000) roof matches the metal shingle one from 1889.