This room is romantic but not too "girlie"with its loveseat suitable for reading or snuggling and fresh green walls with a wallpaper border featuring herbs. We named the room tn the Garden because the private bath is wallpapered in a flower and picket fence paper below the chair rail and raspberry wallpaper above.
When visiting Mountain City, Tennessee. you'll enjoy the queen-size bed which fits easily in this large room with its own realistic electric fireplace (hypoallergenic) and heart-pine original mantle. In The Garden room is large enough a twin bed may be added for a third person OR second person using the twin bed. (Please ask ahead for twin, fee for third person over age 12 and spouses accompanying business travelers receiving midweek special rates).
This cozy bath's shower stall and vanity were custom designed. Pricing reflects the smaller bath with shower only.
- Comfortable queen bed with bronze frame
- Hypoallergenic fireplace
- Large shower (no tub) with massaging shower head.
- Ceiling fan
- Central heat/air with individual controls
- Wine glasses & Snacks
- Television with cable, wireless, and clock radio
- Upstairs location at top of grand staircase-about 15 feet from the upstairs porch (public)
- Spacious and quiet
- Large room with a small price