Review Links – read for yourself
What recent guests say (in-house reviews):
- This winter, on our way down to Florida, we visited the Prospect Hill Bed and Breakfast. There we found a warm greeting, clean, elegant accommodations, intelligent conversation, and sumptuous breakfast. This place is perfect for a quiet weekend far from the madding crowd. While there is apparently much to do locally based on the brochures to be found at the inn, this inn’s main attraction is the quietness it affords travelers. I highly recommend it for its attractiveness, cleanliness, excellent food, slow pace, and congenial surroundings. ~Andy / Pittsburgh
- “We loved it” ~Matthew and Faith / VA
- “What wonderful hosts!! You have a beautiful ‘home.’ We’re thrilled we spent a relaxing weekend here. Hats off to the ‘chef!!’ The breakfasts and conversation were wonderful” ~ LeighAnn and David, High Point NC
- “Jason and I had a wonderful stay at your inn last night… We enjoyed a glass of wine before heading over for massages then enjoyed the whirlpool before indulging in a feast at a local chef-owned restaurant. This morning was another gourmet meal served in style. Our anniversary will be one of great memories.” ~Martie/NC
- If you like Victorian architecture and seeing the result of a well-done effort to bring and 1889 structure into the 21st century, you’ll truly love this place. ~ Bill, Brentwood, TN
Recycling and the Environment
We use high efficiency light bulbs everywhere we can.We work at recycling everything we can once discarded at the inn. More than half the typical recyclable items must be carried to a center in North Carolina. It’s important and we’re glad to do it! White paper recycling bags are provided for guests in their rooms. Or, ask the innkeepers where to place larger items, such as newspapers, magazines, etc.
Some of Inn’s Recognitions
Inspections, Licenses & Memberships
We are inspected twice annually by the Tennessee Health Department – 99 rating out of 100.
We are members of Professional Association of Innkeepers International and often attend their annual professional training conferences. As well as chamber memberships in Johnson County/Mountain City, TN and Boone, NC, Judy is a long-time member of Garden Writers Association.