Spacious, relaxing, romantic getaway room with king bed, two fireplaces, whirlpool tub, and private entrance. Perfect for your mountain vacation. honeymoon, anniversary or quiet time together.
This large room was once the family gathering room, a Victorian bathing room, a family breakfast room and a pool room (not all at the same time!)
Today, its 11-foot ceilings and arched-top red Victorian flash glass windows
decorate this large, airy, easy-access room on the first floor.
Waking up in this room is very special because of the play of sunlight through the historic red and blue windows. Two wing chairs are perfect for quiet reading. Relax in the generous-size whirlpool tub with a view of a second gas log fireplace. Both rooms have original hearths, and mantles. The bathroom has its original knee-high wainscoting. Modem central heat, ceiling fan and summer air conditioning.
The color scheme chosen for this room is a neutral wall color paired with white trim. Very sophisticated but relaxing at the same time. The colors complement a duvet featuring a bird print. The song birds seem to really enjoy sitting right outside the screened door! The bath paint colors picked up pale blues and greens to complement the stunning blue stained glass above the bathroom window.
This room is large, convenient to dining room and heart of the inn. Wifi reaches throughout the inn. Flat screen television allows accessory hook ups.
Price range: $159-$179 (NASCAR weekends: to $235)
- King bed
- Gentle colors and a pale blue ceiling
- Large whirlpool tub
- Quilt pattern tile surround
- Rain shower head.
- First floor (mobility challenged by stairs/not fuIly handicap accessible). Can be equipped with a bath transfer seat, handheld shower wand and toilet seat with grab bars. (These are added so please reserve ahead.)
- Flat screen TV with premium cable channels
- CD player with ipod/mp3 dock
- Comfy robes
- Bubble Bath
- Historic glass in the bedroom and bath
- Rocking chairs on front porch with brick arches, just outside the room's door.