There’s more to finding a Bristol hotel than finding a bed. How about great lodging near Bristol Motor Speedway at our bed and breakfast?
Our B&B has large, comfortable, clean, beautiful— and romantic— rooms (for the ladies) and free breakfast, snack basket, guest refrigerator for personal snacks and a fun drive to the track via Hwy. 421–”The Snake” (for the guys).
Talk with other fans around the breakfast table in the morning. Take a break from”track atmosphere” at night. Make your sporting vacation more than you thought. Racing at Bristol Motor Speedway is all about the experience–from the crashes to the fans. It’s also about how enjoyable your off-track time is.
Location: Only 32 miles from the track with less traffic. Southeast of Bristol, TN on the way to North Carolina.
Perfect guest rooms for couples.
Rooms in the Inn:
- All 5 bed and breakfast guest rooms in the inn are stylish, comfortable (never stuffy) — yes, enjoyably luxurious rooms with private bathrooms, many with whirlpool tubs. All rooms have televisions, free wireless, free snack basket, ice, fireplaces, central heat, central a/c and ceiling fans. Max. occupancy per inn room: 3.
- Rose/Romance Room #2 with super luxury bath, three state view
- Room #1 – Mountain Sunrise - King bed, two fireplaces, whirlpool tub for two, separate entrance
- Room 4- the Hideaway - also a “romance” room with a bit less floor space and a bit smaller price tag. (Whirlpool, fireplace and lots of privacy at back of house.)
- Perfect for pairs/trios: Rooms 3 and 5. Queen bed. Twin may be added. Slightly less expensive than “romance” rooms (fee for third person).
- All inn rooms come with snacks, breakfast, bubble bath, robes, in-room TV, a/c, fireplaces, great privacy, on-site concierge with “best” routes to the track
Cottage in the Woods has three bedrooms, two baths 5 beds and sleeps 6-7. It is NOT located on the inn property and is closer to the track. It is perfect for your NASCAR-loving group.
Fully furnished with all linens, dishware, full kitchen, DISH TV in living room and master bedroom. A lovely country house charms in a simple, laid-back way. Coffee and coffeemaker provided; breakfast NOT included. (May be reserved at the inn for an added fee of $12/person/meal inclusive.)
Cottage now available for the next race weekend.
NASCAR RESERVATION POLICY
- The cost of 50% of your stay, including tax will be charged as your deposit to hold the reservation. The balance will be charged 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- The inn is not responsible for unused rooms due to late or canceled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. You may want to purchase travel insurance.
- Reservation are guaranteed/ non-refundable within 60 days of your arrival date.
- The act of making a reservation with the inn for a NASCAR race period room confirms that you have read, understand and agree to this policy. Failure on your part to read this information online or in the reservation confirmation and/or failure to give the inn an accurate email address and mailing address (making it impossible to send you this info) is NOT a valid reason to void this contract or expect a refund.
- Use of an invalid credit card voids this reservation with all penalties in place as described concerning cancellation.
- If you are unsure of your plans, please do not reserve until they are firm.
If you must cancel:
- Notify the inn immediately by telephone if you must cancel.
- Inn will issue an electronic cancellation and put the room back in inventory online when notification is given.
- Your deposit will be credited minus $50 processing fee ONLY if you cancel more than 60 days before your arrival date.
- Should you cancel, we will work to re-rent your room(s) but make no guarantee. Your refund will be based on how much the “new person” covers your obligation (minus a $50 handling fee).
- Reservations are transferable to another person with a $50 handling fee. We may waive this fee IF you find them promptly and do not cancel within 10 days of the race weekend. New guest must contact the inn personally with their information and credit card number.
- Original guest remains responsible for reservation until “new guest’ “pays and stays.”
- There are no refunds for early check-outs.