Spacious historic manor rooms. Romantic, relaxing, with fireplaces, whirlpool tub, balcony, privacy.
Four of the five large guest rooms are located up the grand staircase and have a fireplace and private bathroom, and each have been updated with modern luxuries such as tvs and some have whirlpool or clawfoot tub. The 1st floor room has a private entrance and porch. Rooms feature king or queen beds, soft robes, and candles, views, privacy and wonderful breakfasts. Add history, mountain scenery and lots of fresh air and you have a clear winner.
• Breakfast is included with all stays at the inn.
• Stay in our large country house in a small town, a short drive to Boone, NC, and Damascus, VA.
• Outdoor activities, entertainment and scenery abound
• Virginia Creeper Trail, Appalachian Trail, Watauga Lake, Doe Mountain Destination
• Each guest room is large and individually decorated to complement the room’s tall windows.
Amenities: All have fireplaces, central heat/air (individual controls), cable TV, robes, candles, snacks and free wireless.
ATV trailer parking onsite, easy turn around
“Romance rooms” have whirlpool tubs for two. (Candles and bubble bath provided)
Breakfast is included along with “always available” coffee/tea/hot chocolate. The inn has a guest-use refrigerator, too.
Prices: Room prices range from $120-$179. Higher during NASCAR. Minimum stays–select weekends only.
Full house rentals:
All five rooms may be rented as a full-house rental, usually for a weekend. Weddings, religious outreach groups, business getaways, and educational training groups have all found the inn a good fit. They made use of the on-site meeting room. Some discounts available for stays of at least 3 days. Weekend rental required for larger destination weddings.