Lay back, relax. Easily feel like you are the only ones “at home.” Quiet meets luxury meets great views–whirlpool tub, custom shower, in-room fireplace. Perfection.
Our most unusual room — a two-floor room with private stairs (stenciled with roses) leading to a large luxury bath with vaulted ceiling, whirlpool tub for two and separate large shower with a tile mural depicting the mountains and lake in the area inside. (Photo at lower right of this page.)
Snuggle by the in-room fireplace and enjoy the three-state views. Enjoy the queen bed, great privacy, soft robes, candles to surround the whirlpool, new HDTV with DVD player and bright historic stained and feathered glass. A private staircase connects the bedroom to the bath above. There is a second sink in the corner of the bedroom.
- Whirlpool tub for two with a large deck for candles, vaulted ceiling
- Preferred for honeymoons and special occasion getaways
- In-room staircase leading to bath – not for everyone, perfect for some
- Fireplace with gas logs; view from bed
- Three-state view from front windows
- Ceiling fan
- “Next door” to upstairs front porch/lounge, with views
- Comfortable queen-size bed – unique antique-style bedframe.
- Softest of robes, candles and bubble bath – all included
- Personal controls for heat and a/c
- The staircase makes this room unsuitable for people with heart or knee issues.
- New flat screen TV, small CD/DVD collection (Redbox nearby). Free Wifi.
- Price range: $169-$189, $235 during NASCAR weekends.