- Located at the back of the upstairs hall, a hideaway in the trees with peeks of the garden and Rainbow Mountain.
- Whirlpool tub for two & rain shower head with candle ledge around the room (candles included).
- Inn’s largest gas log fireplace with original mantle
- Comfortable contemporary queen bed
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Original art
- Bathrobes, candles, bubble bath provided
- Standard amenities: Breakfast, snack basket, candies, ceiling fan, central heat and a/c, clock radio/CD player, free wireless, soft towels and custom soap
- Longest distance from the second floor porch. Maximum occupancy: 2.
- Price range: $149-$159 (NASCAR weekends $220)
The room reflects a modern approach to an historic room, with contemporary colors and modern patterns. Features a very comfortable queen-size bed, antique bureau, contemporary rug. The bathroom is cashmere, a color which changes from purple to grey throughout the day. The room is fern green color. The mattress is one of the most comfortable. The duvet cover provides a touch of cheerful primary colors and a romantic feel for snuggling.
Justin’s Hideaway (Room #4) has the inn’s largest gas log fireplace and a whirlpool tub for two, surrounded by custom tile work. Above the tub is a rain shower for a gentle, soothing experience or a blast like a waterfall.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast (included).