Once the master bedroom, enjoy this large east-facing room which includes an antique-style queen-sized bed and a cheerful green and pink color scheme, includes Dorothy’s “pouting porch”—a small, private balcony with a wonderful view and fresh air. (smoking allowed on porch). Antique bureau, original art.
- Queen bed
- Three-state views from private balcony
- Large private bath with antique claw-foot tub plus large, modern shower stall
- Gas log stove in guest room
- TV with cable, clock/radio.
- Original heart-pine and quarter-sawn oak floors
- Free wireless
- Easily fits a twin bed (sleeps up to 3)
- Ceiling fan and central heat/air
- Original master bedroom’s larger closet
- Snack basket, candles, bubble bath, robes, hair dryer.
- Price range: $130-135 (NASCAR weekends: $215).
This room offers the best value with its balcony, large space and cheerful feel. This room may be outfitted with a desk/table for business travelers and is often their first choice. Please request the twin bed in advance. One child 12 and under stays free. Additional fee for third adult in the room and spouse accompanying business traveler at business rate. No charge for two beds/two adults in the room.