Candles in front of the fireplace. Lay back, relax. Easily feel like you are the only ones "at home." Quiet luxury meets mountain views-whirlpool tub, custom shower, in-room fireplace. Perfect romantic getaway.
Our most unusual room - a two-floor room with a spiral staircase leading to a large luxury bath with vaulted ceiling, whirlpool tub for two and separate large shower with a tile mural depicting the mountains and lake in the area inside.
Snuggle by the in-room fireplace and enjoy the mountain views from the large windows. With a queen bed, soft robes and candles to surround the whirlpool, HDTV with DVD player and bright historic stained and feathered glass. There is a sink in the corner of the bedroom.
Price range: $169-$189, ($235 during NASCAR weekends.)
- Comfortable queen-size bed - unique antique-style bedframe
- Whirlpool tub for two with a large deck for candles
- Vaulted ceiling
- Heart pine floor
- Ideal for honeymoons, special occasions, romantic getaways
- In-room staircase leading to bath - not for everyone, perfect for some.
- Fireplace with gas logs
- Three-state view from front windows
- Ceiling fan
- "Next door" to upstairs front porch/lounge, with views
- Softest of robes, candles and bubble bath - all included
- Personal controls for heat and a/c
- The staircase makes this room unsuitable for people with heart or knee issues
- Flat screen TV, small CD, DVD collection (Redbox nearby)