Please wait for slide show to load.
Videos on You Tube From our Guests and Others:
Fact corrections: 1889 mansion. Summary: 5-room B&B, renovated, impressive, 2 kitchens, great innkeeper’s quarters with views. Banquet room. Wedding Garden. Small town living. Near Striped Snake Hwy. 421 motorcycling road and Doe Mountain (ATV) Park.
- Slide show of back parking lot & garden LINK
- Front facade in 2010 (before paint job and new steps) LINK
- Foyer, living, dining room (some furniture, set ups, rugs, curtains have changed since 2010) LINK
- Lots has changed in the upstairs front and back hall; front lawn classically unchanged, plus upstairs porch 2010 LINKTrim now white, bookcases white, back staircase now oak-clad, some beds in rooms switched around.
- Snow, town Christmas lights–a trip by someone from Hwy. 91 intersection on Hwy. 421 south to College St., past PO, to grocery store. Snow rarely stays on the ground like this for very long! LINK
- Car trip from Hwy. 421 part way into town, west then right at S. Church/Welcome Center to downtown, then through historic house area (NOT where inn is located). Probably Oct. 2012 LINK
- Ride the Striped Snake Hwy. 421 north out of Mountain City. The first half is on this darn GOOD video! LINK
- Copperhead Road is about 15 min. from the inn, in Johnson County, TN. Here’s the video and the original song. LINK
- Our business consultant is Heide Bredfeldt, 877 -957–2360 LINK