Whether it’s just the two of you, or a gathering of a handful of family or friends (small wedding), we strive to make the event lovely, loving, stress-free and memorable.
Eloping couples may choose the exact location for their ceremony once they arrive at the inn.
The perennial garden surrounds you in flowers with mountain ridges in the background. Other choices include the bay window in the main rental room, in front of the fountain, under the gazebo, facing or with backs to the mountain view or in the gallery facing the garden have all been the choice of previous couples. The parlor is popular in winter as is a spot near the Christmas tree. The cake and punch “ceremony” is usually set up in the inn’s dining room. No matter how intimate your wedding, we make those moments as beautiful as your love.
Included in an elopement for two:
- 2 night’s stay – your choice of room, any date available
- Complete organization and set up for you, including….
♥ Bridal bouquet and boutonniere, standard flowers
♥ Heart-shaped cake
♥ Minister/officiant’s fee
♥ Punch (alcohol is BYO)
♥ Photos with your camera and that of the innkeeper – all photos on CD for you
♥ Ceremony – site location –Garden or elsewhere throughout property for the ceremony plus an indoor place for cake/punch “ceremony” (either party room or dining room)
♥ Max. 2 persons. $750 Price is plus sales tax
Not included: Tennessee license available from local courthouse or any in Tennessee up to 30 days in advance.
Intimate Wedding – Up to 10 persons present
- Use of wedding garden,patio, banquet room and gallery 4 hours (including all set up)
- Choice of any room in the inn for a 2 nights for the bridal couple for dressing then a short honeymoon (extra nights may be added)
- Appropriately sized standard cake and tea/punch for up to 10
- China and glassware, linens and set up
- Planning, organization and day-of wedding event assistance by innkeeper (for a hassle-free day).
- Food service: basic unwrapping and setting out of any food not bought from the inn
- Innkeeper will provide a copy of all photos she takes of your event
- Punch, iced tea, hot tea or coffee. Alcohol permitted (BYO)
- Minister/officiant’s fee $975 plus sales tax DETAILS
Additional: Additional hours and “stayed late fee” $75/hour ♥ Flowers, professional photography ♥ Food (except cake/punch as noted) ♥ Other guest rooms, cottage ♥ Marriage license issued by the state at the county clerk’s office in Tennessee ♥ May not exceed 10 persons plus minister ♥ For larger and more complex events, please see DESTINATION WEDDINGS/LARGER WEDDINGS