Prospect Hill – with its mountain views, garden and really beautiful, historic guest rooms with modern appointment– is the perfect place for your joyful, hassle-free elopement. We set it all up for you. No worries; simply lovely.
Bed & Breakfast Elopement Package
All you need, simply and with style
- Easy planning
- We provide your bridal bouquet** and boutonniere, flowers on cake
- Minister or public official officiating – custom ceremony, if desired
- Wedding cake and punch — you may bring champagne
- Photos (by innkeeper – who made 99% of pictures on this site)
- Wedding music (CD, if desired)
- Choice of wedding locations on the property: Porch, in garden, with mountain or fountain views, indoors in the bay window (party room) or parlor (winter only).* Max. facility use: 4 hours.
- Two-night stay for bridal couple – combines wedding day and honeymoon – you pick the date. Choice of any inn guest room. We recommend Mountain Sunrise (#1) or Rose/Romance (#2) for their whirlpool tub, fireplace, views and size.
- Four other guest rooms for your guests OR rent our cottage for them
- For total privacy, rent the entire inn for Friday-Saturday nights.
- One witness (innkeeper or one guest) is needed in Tennessee.
- Tennessee marriage license not included (about $105 from local courthouse or any Tennessee license office)
- All couples welcome. Commitments and renewals performed.
- This package is plus sales tax (8.5%)
Elopement for Two (no guests)−$750 plus tax
$850−up to 8 guests, plus tax
*Unique off-site locations may be arranged, such as in the middle of Watauga Lake at sunset on our friend’s boat. Additional fee may apply for the boat, etc.
** Standard bouquet; special requests for flower types and other flowers–at additional cost
Photos of actual ceremonies (click to enlarge):__________
Please phone or email Donna Kodger (innkeeper/owner) with your special requirements, 423-727-0139 Email