Prospect Hill – with its mountain views, garden and really beautiful, historic guest rooms with modern appointment– is the perfect place for your joyful, hassle-free wedding. We set it all up for you and guide you to a wonderful marriage between just the two of you. No worries; simply lovely.
- Two-night stay combines wedding day and honeymoon – you pick the date
- Choice of any inn guest room. We recommend Mountain Sunrise (#1) or Rose/Romance (#2) for their whirlpool tub, fireplace, views and size.
- We provide your bridal bouquet and boutonniere, flowers on cake
- Minister or public official officiating – custom ceremony, if desired
- Wedding cake and punch — you may bring champagne
- Photos (by innkeeper – who made 99% of pictures on this site)
- Wedding music (CD, if desired)
- Choice of wedding locations on the property: Porch, in garden, with mountain or fountain views, indoors in the bay window (party room) or parlor (winter only)*
- Easy planning (we are not a drive-through wedding chapel but we can get you married in just a few day’s time as needed).
- Package does not includes other guests.
- Innkeeper serves as sole (required) witness.
- Tennessee marriage license not included (about $105 from local courthouse or any Tennessee license office)
- This package is plus sales tax (8.5%)
*Unique off-site locations may be arranged, such as in the middle of Watauga Lake at sunset on our friend’s boat.
Photos of actual ceremonies:
Whether it’s just the two of you, or an intimate gathering of family & friends, (Small Wedding), our joy is for you have have a lovely, loving, stress-free and memorable wedding day. Intimate Weddings (small)with guests are similar LINK to INFO
Please phone or email Judy Hotchkiss (innkeeper/planner) with your special requirements, 423-727-0139