Whether it’s just the two of you, or a gathering of a handful of family or friends (small wedding), we strive to make the event lovely, loving, stress-free and memorable.
Eloping couples may choose the exact location for their ceremony once they arrive at the inn.
The perennial garden surrounds you in flowers with mountain ridges in the background. Other choices include the bay window in the main rental room, in front of the fountain, under the gazebo, facing or with backs to the mountain view or in the gallery facing the garden have all been the choice of previous couples. The parlor is popular in winter as is a spot near the Christmas tree. The cake and punch “ceremony” is usually set up in the inn’s dining room. No matter how intimate your wedding, we make those moments as beautiful as your love.
Included in an elopement for two:
2 night’s stay – your choice of room, any date available
Complete organization and set up for you, including….
♥ Bridal bouquet and boutonniere, standard flowers
♥ Heart-shaped cake
♥ Minister/officiant’s fee
♥ Punch (alcohol is BYO)
♥ Photos with your camera and that of the innkeeper – all photos on CD for you
♥ Ceremony – site location –Garden or elsewhere throughout property for the ceremony plus an indoor place for cake/punch “ceremony” (either party room or dining room)
♥ Max. 2 persons. $750 Price is plus sales tax
Not included: Tennessee license available from local courthouse or any in Tennessee up to 30 days in advance.
Inclusive Small Wedding with Reception/Dining in Party Room, Couple’s Guest Room for 2 Nights - Up to 11 persons total — $975 plus tax
- Use of the inn’s garden for the ceremony and party room for the reception and socializing,
- 5 hours use for set up, ceremony followed by lunch/dinner reception (11 persons total)
- Includes all set up of tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, champagne glasses, coffee/tea/iced tea, CD/ipod player
- Standard bridal bouquet and boutonniere, 1 cake for up to 10, punch (you may BYO alcohol), a flower arrangement for the table and setting up of food provided by a caterer.
- Evening use permitted.
- Couple’s choice of any inn guest room for two nights
- Guest lodging: Add the pet-friendly cottage/vacation rental off-site for up to 7 friends: $350 plus tax (2 nights. Pets are welcome–no added fees. Breakfast not included). At the inn: Guests may stay at the inn (standard market rate; rooms sleep 2 or 3. Sorry, no house pets in the inn’s guest rooms.)
- Pets always welcome at your wedding site, reception.
- Not included in this wedding package: reception food, alcohol, additional flowers., Tennessee marriage license, minister’s fee (inn has a minister and mayor available).
Inclusive Small Wedding —Wedding Garden or Party Room Ceremony — Followed by cake/punch reception - $850 plus tax
Same as above but without a meal being served. Approximately 3 hours. Couples often opt for having dinner at Tributary Restaurant (½ mile away). However, if you prefer a longer use time and your meal in the party room, see above – Package with Dining (above) for service/pricing. Pets always welcome.
Additional: Additional hours and “stayed late fee” $75/hour ♥ Flowers, professional photography ♥ Food (except cake/punch as noted) ♥ Other guest rooms, cottage, friends joining wedding couple at the cottage ♥ Marriage license issued by the state at the county clerk’s office in Tennessee ♥ May not exceed 11 persons plus minister ♥ For larger and more complex events, please see DESTINATION WEDDINGS/LARGER WEDDINGS