Prospect Hill – with its mountain views, garden and really beautiful, historic guest rooms with modern appointment– is the perfect place for your joyful, hassle-free elopement. We set it all up for you and make photos of your special marriage ceremony between just the two of you. No worries; simply lovely.
Bed & Breakfast Elopement Package:
All you need, simply and with style
- Two-night stay combines wedding day and honeymoon – you pick the date
- Choice of any inn guest room. We recommend Mountain Sunrise (#1) or Rose/Romance (#2) for their whirlpool tub, fireplace, views and size.
- We provide your bridal bouquet and boutonniere, flowers on cake
- Minister or public official officiating – custom ceremony, if desired
- Heart-shaped wedding cake and punch — you may bring champagne
- Photos (by innkeeper – who made 99% of pictures on this site)
- Wedding music (CD, if desired)
- Choice of wedding locations on the property: Porch, in garden, with mountain or fountain views, indoors in the bay window (party room) or parlor (winter only)*
- Easy planning (we are not a drive-through wedding chapel but we can get you married in just a few day’s time as needed).
- Package does not includes other guests.
- Innkeeper serves as sole (required) witness.
- Tennessee marriage license not included (about $105 from local courthouse or any Tennessee license office)
- Same-sex marriages when they become available
- This package is plus sales tax (8.5%)
*Unique off-site locations may be arranged, such as in the middle of Watauga Lake at sunset on our friend’s boat. Additional fee may apply for the boat, etc.
Photos of actual ceremonies (click to enlarge):__________
Please phone or email Judy Hotchkiss (innkeeper/planner) with your special requirements, 423-727-0139