The suppliers and vendors you choose can make or break your wedding (and your sanity leading up to your special day.)
Unlike some properties, we allow you to bring in your own professional vendors and suppliers if you choose.
Having worked with our “team” for a number of wedding seasons we know we can count on them. See photos at bottom of this page.
- Frugal Gourmet Catering Co., a division of Tributary Restaurant- Located on half mile from the inn in downtown Mountain City. A variety of catered menu items which far exceeds the restaurant’s offerings. Room suitable for rehearsal dinners. 423 220 7855 (cell/mobile office) 423-727-4150 (restaurant). Aleta Higgins, owner/catering manager.
- Bandana’s BBQ of Boone, NC Specializing in Barbecue and other foods buffets, especially for groups of any size.
- Chef-prepared Italian foods, full service catering and food trays/pans from Casa Rustica.
- Shaybrey (silk) florals of Mountain City, TN. Set ups, decorating,wreaths, gazebo finishing touches 423-727-4739
- Shady Grove Gardens & Nursery — Vilas, NC – field grown, organic, locally sourced, splendid cut flowers (three seasons). 828-297-4098 Susan Wright and Brent Cochran. Numerous photos and ideas on their websites. Email for a “bridal survey” for pricing and scheduling: email@example.com
- LINK to a blog on the cost of designer or “magazine-worthy” wedding flowers. Shady Grove is about 1/2 to 3/4 the stated fees, especially IF you use locally grown flowers, or, as the article says, those on the less pricy end of the scale. Let Judy/inn planner or Susan/florist at Shady Grove help you find a good floral match.
- Rev. Maggie Owens-Yates, county mayor and others – may be booked through the inn or bring your own ordained officiant.
- Caldwell Photography of Boone, NC – Sharon Caldwell, reasonable prices on wedding photography. (828)264-9026
- Photography by Kristy Cranford, 423-727-2679 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billy Gambill – DJ – Gambill Entertainment – DJ Services 423-291-1818
- Kim France and friends, bluegrass, classic and other types of music. Inn will refer you.
- Cakes by Innkeeper Judy as well as Stick Boy, Boone, NC. (828) 268-9900 Cupcakes by Food Country/Mountain City, TN 423-727-8112 ( daily before 3 pm for bakery dept.)
- Uptown Hair, Mountain City, TN 423-727-9521.
- Professional wedding vendors, planners, organizers , wedding coordinators, hair and make up specialists are members of ACES Beauty-Hair
- Lodging: Prospect Hill has five guest rooms—perfect for a destination wedding weekend. The inn also owns a cottage rental and has a list of other suitable rentals nearby. Referrals available.
See slide shows on our Wedding Picture Gallery page.